BACKGROUND

Wednesday 7 September 2011

September already?!?!

I haven't written in a while mainly because I've been obsessed with finishing my Autumn wall hanging (and it's nearly there!) so I thought I'd post a few pics of things about what September means to me. I keep hearing about how people don't like Autumn I guess it's because the start of winter is nearing or too much rain, but I am the kind of girl that enjoys all the warm cozyness  that's involved in both Autumn & Winter seasons.. so here's a few inspiring photos for the month of September.

A few of my favourite things: Roaring fires, cups of tea, walks in the countryside on a crisp day, gold and dark red leaves on the ground, roast dinners, red wine, a cozy blanket wrapped around you and your hunny & reading a good book or watching a Hitchcock film, apple cider, pumpkin pie and sewing... I think you get the picture, hehe!!! 














Hope I've got you in the warm and cozy mood now :) xx

No comments: